First Global Data (“TSX: FGD-V” or “First Global”) is an international payments company whose services are designed primarily for the unbanked markets. Our two lines of businesses are Mobile Payments and Cross Border Payments.
FirstGlobal is revolutionizing the payments space with our Mobile wallet PayQwik™.
FirstGlobal is actively looking for a talented and ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing PayQwik’s marketing team. You will be responsible for the aggressive growth of the company’s digital marketing function for acquiring customers as well as our social media consumer engagement strategy and execution. We have just the right mix of challenge and learning, and more than anything, it is the marketing team of an upcoming industry leader! So if you are a highly driven individual with passion, skills, and innovative ideas, you are the right fit for our team.
A demonstrable track record of success in Strong consumer-oriented communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset will be critical to success in this role. The candidate will be directly responsible for developing monthly and yearly new customer acquisition forecasts and deliver them within budget. Fluency in Spanish, Tagalog, or Hindi is a requirement and understanding of multicultural customers is highly desirable. The candidate will be able to see the direct impact of decisions on the business results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
At PayQwik, we strive to maintain a culture where everyone feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions with a hand on approach. Our team members are highly driven and passionate from the inception of an idea to its final delivery. We strive to ensure all of our customers have the ultimate experience when using our Mobile Wallet.
App Marketing, SEM, Email Marketing, SEO, & Social Media Marketing
As the Digital Marketing Specialist of the PayQwik, you will be in charge of activities surrounding the mobile platform with a major focus on internet & app marketing.
You will be working with the VP of Marketing to execute the goals to achieve the highest ROI for this platform.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Deliver the Marketing goals & measurement metrics
- Ability to create campaigns across all internet marketing platforms
- 3-5 years of mobile & digital marketing experience
- Experience in analytics, testing, push notifications
- Highly analytical, data driven & results oriented
- Core marketing concepts & preferably MBA
- Prior background in Internet or Mobile marketing is preferred
- Ability to think creatively and communicate strategically with a variety of people
- Deep passion for empowering creators.
- Work with graphic designers, video creators to create all digital marketing campaigns
- Experience 5 – 7 years of relevant marketing experience in Mobile payments, financial service, and consumer service.
- Strong digital marketing background.
- Google Adwords professional (GAP) certified.
- Mobile VAS campaign experience.
- Good understanding of mobile campaigns both in search and display.
- Have good contacts/relationship with mobile/affiliates and web ad networks.
- Worked both in domestic and international payments markets.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large data sets coupled with qualitative information to support recommendations and strategies.
- Possess knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples)
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
This information is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.
How to apply:
If you are interested and qualified, please attach your cover letter and resume with the subject line as Digital Marketing Specialist for consideration to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying for this position, unfortunately only those selected will be directly contacted by our Human Resources department.