The Company is a world class industry leading technology Money Services Business engaged in a multitude of secure financial services such as sending and receiving money as authorized by the Department of Financial Institutions, across Canada and Globally.
We offer a high performance, fast, flexible and empowered culture where employees: Embrace change and initiate opportunity; have a passion for growth; and have the courage to innovate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Agent Recruiters will provide the following services:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
- Recruit money remittance (money transfer) Agents to provide successful Global Money Services.
- Identify, select, pre-screen qualified Agent candidate locations, consistent with the Companyâ€™s Exclusive Agency Agreement.
- Recruitment of new agent locations and providing service to existing agent locations within the assigned territory.
- Generate leads, call on prospects, evaluate business position and convert into new business signings. Identify additional selling opportunities and promote sales growth.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the companyâ€™s services and competitor products and services to further educate business owners and decision makers.
- Manage and retain existing accounts through re-pricing, remittance changes, and generation of new sales revenue, promotion of new products and services, and monitoring store growth.
- Maximizing store sales and improving service quality by agents to consumers.
- Disseminate, place and replace old promotional materials of the Company at existing Agent Locations and properly display all new Company promotional material.
- Maintain accurate inventory lists of all promotional material provided by the Company to the Agents, including without limitation, all fliers, posters, banners, pens, key chains, decals, and Agent manuals.
- Obtain Exclusive Agency Agreements for Agents where the Agent Recruitment Specialist works in, to the extent possible; and assure that technical problems are resolved fully.
- Must consistently meet target goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written material.
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel in a courteous and efficient manner and exercise discretion on confidential matters.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, required to effectively interact and negotiate with internal executives & clients.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work may require significant local travel to current and potential clients.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule, this may include overnight travel and weekends.
- Current Target markets for Business Development are: The Philippines, Guyana, Africa, Latin America and 93 additional Countries will be available shortly.
- Strong sales and marketing knowledge within these markets is a definite bonus.
- Bilingualism in English and TAGALOG / SPANISH / PORTUGUESE is highly desired.
If you are interested and qualified, please attach your cover letter and resume with the subject line as AGENT RECRUITER for consideration to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying for this position, unfortunately only those selected will be directly contacted by our Human Resources department.
This information is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.