Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a dynamic organization? Do you have strong accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll experience within the Financial Industry? If so, we are looking for you!
The Junior Full-Cycle Accountant for First Global Data Corp. who will be primarily responsible for full cycle accounting up to and including financial schedule preparation and reconciliations. The Junior Full-Cycle Accountant will also assist with ad-hoc reporting and analysis functions and special projects when required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Process day-to-day transactions including A/R, A/P, Payroll and Banking.
- Prepare government remittances including payroll deductions and GST.
- Analyze accounts and prepare reconciliations.
- Assist with month-end and year-end activities.
- Maintain Accounts Payable function – Full cycle.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable function including reconciliation.
- Execute Payroll reconciliation & review source deductions
- Prepare bank deposits and wire payments.
- Other duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS –
- Good working knowledge of Simply Accounting financial system and Excel.
- G2-3 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience in a fast paced environment.
- GCommunity college diploma/University degree with accounting knowledge at 3rd level CGA
- GCandidate must also be independent and able to work with minimal supervision or direction.
- GDetail oriented and able to multitask
- GWorks well with others
- GEnergetic and hard working
- GStrong Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
If the above describes yourself and you are up for the challenge, please forward your resume and cover letter directly to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line as Junior Full-Cycle Accountant.
We thank all applicants for applying for this position, unfortunately only those selected for an interview will be contacted.